A 5K Race Fundraiser is a fantastic way to raise money, engage in team-building, and a fun activity that benefits the entire community. It’s also a way to get your employees or teammates involved with a great cause. Even if they’re unable to participate in the race, they are still able to offer their volunteer efforts to the fundraiser. Here are a few ways you can make a 5K Fundraiser a success!
- Easy Online Registration – With everything being digital, setting up online registration is an effective way to get participants ready for the race. Not only does it make registration simple, it also is an easier way to promote your 5K to a larger audience. You can even sent out the registration forms as far as a year prior to the event. That gives more than enough time for people to sign up.
- Pre-Race Fundraising Day – Setting up a pre-race fundraising day is one way to raise money from the community, as well as get your race more attention. This can be fun event that includes raffles, games, food, prizes, and more for anyone of any age. The best part is all proceeds will go toward your 5K.
- Raise More With Call Donations – Consider setting aside some time to call your local community for more donations. This can be managed through a 60-Minute Fundraiser, or just an organized group calling businesses. Get a group of your volunteers, employees, or team together to reach out. Make it a fun activity with prize incentives.
- Have Race Participants Help – Once you have a list of registered racers, you can ask them to help raise more money for your event. They will be happy to help for a cause they feel so passionate about.
Get the most out of fundraising when you plan with Profits Plus! We can help you host a successful fundraiser, with little to no work at all. Call us today to get started.
Why Choose Us?
- 30+ Years In Business
- Strong Community Ties
- Associated With CherryDale Fundraising