A 60-Minute fundraiser is exactly what your team or school needs to raise a lot of money, quickly. It’s as simple as getting a team together, in one centralized location, to make calls to the community to help raise funds for new equipment, school trips, uniforms, and so much more. Here are a few things you’ll need in order to host the perfect 60-Minute Fundraiser.
- The Right Location – Finding the right location to have your fundraiser is absolutely key. You’ll want enough space that everyone is comfortable, but still able to work together. Renting out a room at a restaurant or even using the gym at a school should provide more than enough room for your fundraiser.
- A Central Objective – It’s important to establish why you’re raising money. Whether you need new uniforms or are trying to go to a special event, having the funds is necessary. Decide as a group what the most important end-goal is, and make sure it is expressed during your phone calls.
- Create An Overall Script – Truth be told, most of your team is not comfortable with calling people. By creating a simple script of how to start the conversation, ask for donations, and ending the conversation will ease any stress your team may have.
- Make It Fun – Offering an incentive to your fundraising team will not only motivate them, but it adds fun into the mix of calling their community. Offer prizes to the person who makes the most calls, or raises the most money. In the end, everyone wins when your fundraising goal is met.
- Keep Spirits Up – The opportunity to ask for donations can be a scary task for your team. It’s important to encourage them to keep pushing forward. A 60-Minute fundraiser is fast and fun, plus it can help your organization raise much more than just doing door-to-door sales.
Profits Plus Fundraising can help your team run a successful fundraiser. Talk with us today!
Why Choose Us?
- 30+ Years In Business
- Strong Community Ties
- Associated With CherryDale Fundraising